Icons in the 360-degree view¶
Types of icons¶
hotspot target view direction View direction of the panoramic image when it is entered by the connected hotspot. The name gives a hint, from which location the hotspot links to this location.
Start View: View direction of the panorama, when it is entered from the iMenu or the numerical keyboard.
Slideshow: In der Slideshow können Sie weiterführenede Fotos und Videos anzeigen. Mit der … Schaltläche können Sie das Symbol wechseln. Siehe auch Use your own icons und Anpassen des vollständigen Interfaces: Custom Skins
3D Sound: Position sound sources freely in space. Files with a name that ends on “_bg” like “name_bg.wav”, will be played in stereo and not be shown as symbols.
Lensflare Effekt: Position the icon onto the location of the sun.
Point of Interest: A POI is a label without further function.
Use your own icons¶
You can add your own icons.
- Create icon with the dimensions 512x512 pixel as .png. Transparencies are supported.
- Search or create the folder icons in the folder xxx-xxx/data_mypresentation/.
- Copy the new icons to the icons folder.
- Press Sync Media to initialize in the new icons
- The new icons can be exchanged via the … button next to the icons in edit mode.
Moving hotspots using VR glasses¶
- activate the edit mode
- Select a symbol
- push and hold the button you used to enter edit mode (GearVR: Touchpad) and move your head to the desired position.
- release the button
- The new position will be stored immediately
- The positioning of icons is especially easy standing up.
- Arrow right will take you to the next 360 degree scene.
- Every time you enter edit mode, a backup of the media.xml will be made into the folder Backups.
Using the mouse¶
There are two methods to move the icons with a mouse in edit mode:
- Grab with with mouse and move. This is useful for moving longer distances, as the panorama is rotating with the mouse movement.
- Without mouse click, by pressing the space bar. This is good for fine tuning, as the panorama does not move.